Sunday 21 February 2010

Asin at Pokkiri 175 Celebration

This Event is one of the memorable time for Asin. As Director K Balachandar is her biggest Fan!

He spoke "When you see the character that the hero had played, I felt that Vijay played that part very well. It is one thing to conceive a story, but its an entirely different thing to bring it in the screenplay format. I really appreciate 'Pokkiri' Prabudeva for his fabulous work in the film. Everybody's hard work was visible throughout the film, and its a wonderful thing that the film has reached great heights. Everyone who acted in the film including Prakashraj have done really well. I also want to add that I am a great fan of Asin, and I felt that she was a big asset to the film".
Balachander's statement on the stage has brought cheers for Asin.

Asin Said “I used to do a lot of print ads in the South. Director K. Balachander has been a mentor and guru to stalwarts like Rajnikant, Kamal Haasan, Sridevi and Prakash Raj. He’s worked with such big stars but he was the one to give me a break in commercials too. He wanted to launch me in films as well, but someone beat him to it. His wife would often see me on television and say: Here’s your Asin. After the success of Ghajini, at a function in the South, Balachander went on stage and the first thing he did was compliment and appreciate me in front of a large audience. I was stunned and didn’t know how to react. It was a huge moment and I will cherish it forever,”
























No comments:

Post a Comment